- Fish-1l2 kg ( You can use any fish of your choice,preferably the one with more flesh)
- Shallots-1/2 cup
- Onions-2 finely chopped
- Tomatoes-1 large finely chopped
- Ginger-finely sliced
- Garlic -minced
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves-few
- Grated coconut-1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder-2 tsp
- Black pepper powder-2 tsp
- Asoefetida-a pinch
- salt-to taste
- Coconut oil
How to prepare-
- Wash and cut fish into small pieces.In a vessel add fish ,turmeric powder , salt and pepper powder and boil until the fish gets cooked.
- Drain and make very small pieces of the boiled fish with hands.
- In a wok heat coconut oil, add mustard seeds and curry leaves,let it splutter.
- Add a pinch of asoefetida.add ginger and garlic and stir.
- Add finely sliced shallots and onions and fry until it becomes trnslucent.
- Add tomatoes and stir until it becomess little mushy.
- Add all the spice powders and mix well.
- Add the boiled fish pieces and grated coconut and mix well.cook for 5 mins.
You must log in to post a comment.