Cooking time : 15 mins
Serves : 3
- Brocolli- 1 cup
- Onion – 1 large finely chopped
- garlic-4- 5 pods finely chopped
- Butter-2 tbsp
- dried oregano- 1 tsp
- dried thyme- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- salt – for taste
- corn flour- 1 tbsp
- Boil brocolli for 5 mins.Drain and keep aside the stock.
- Heat butter in a wok.Add garlic, onion and saute for sometime.
- when onion becomes translucent add little salt.
- Add brocoli and stir for sometime.
- Add dried oregano,thyme and pepper powder.
- Put off the burner and transfer this to a blender and blend it to a fine paste.
- Transfer it again to the wok and add the stock and corn flour .
- Soup is ready to be served.