Serves : 4
Cooking time : 20 mins
- Onion- 1 large
- Liver (mutton )-1l4 kg
- ginger garlic minced-1 tbsp
- curry leaves-few
- coriander leaves -few
- pepper powder-2 tbsp
- turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- chilli powder-2 tsp
- coconut oil
- salt-as needed
How to prepare:
- Pressure cook liver with little salt turmeric powder and 1 tsp black pepper powder.
- Drain and keep the leftover stock aside.
- In a wok add coconut oil, add cumin seeds, let it splutter.
- Add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste and stir for 30 secs.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute for 2 to 3 mins until onion turns translucent.
- Add salt pepper powder chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Add the leftover stock and to this add cooked liver and mix it and cook until the gravy turns thick and gets into roasted consistency.