Preparation time:15 mins
cooking time: 15 mins
- boiled potatoes- 2 large
- onions-2 large
- tomatoes- 2
- carrots- 1
- green peas boiled- 1/2 cup
- green chilli- 1 finely chopped
- red chilli powder-1 tsp
- turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- pav bhaji masala- 2 tbsp
- cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- lime juice – 1 tsp
- coriander leaves- few for garnishing
How to prepare:
- Boil potatoes green peas and carrots and keep aside.
- In a wok heat oil,add cumin seeds,let it splutter.
- Add onions and saute for 2 to 3 mins.Add chopped tomatoes and saute untill it turns mushy.
- Add all the spice powders and mix well.
- Now add all the veggies and mix well.You can either mash the veggies with a spoon laddle or blend it in a mixer after cooling it for some time.
- Cook the mashed veggies along with little water.
- Add lime juie and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with pav toasted in butter and put a slice of butter on top of the bhaji while serving.
You must log in to post a comment.