Prepration time :10 mins
Cooking time :7 mins
- Bread slices-6
- potato-1 boiled
- butter-2 tbsp
- cheese-for garnishing
- coriander leaves- 1 cup
- green chilli-1
- cumin seeds-few
How to prepare:
- Blend all the items together given under chutney ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Cut all the veggies into round slices.
- Apply butter over the bread slices followed by green chutney.
- Arrange veggies on top and close it with another slice of bread.
- Toast it for 3 to 4 mins .
- After removing it from toaster,apply butter,tomato sauce and green chutney evenly on the top surface.
- Add grated cheese on top.
You must log in to post a comment.