Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time:15 -20 mins
- Mixed sprouts-1 cup
- potatoes-cubed 1
- onions-finely chopped 2
- green chilli-finely chopped 1
- garlic-minced 4 to 5 cloves
- turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- chilli powder-1 tsp
- malwani masala-1 tsp (optional)
- salt-for taste
- mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- coriander leaves-finely chopped for garnishing
How to prepare:
- Boil sprouts with little salt and turmeric powder until it gets cooked.You can even pressure cook it.
- In a wok heat oil,add mustard and cumin seeds,let it splutter.
- Add garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add onions and saute until it becomes slight brown.
- Add all the spice powders and mix well.
- Add the cooked sprouts to this and add the leftover stock in which the pulses were cooked.
- Add potato pieces.Close and cook for 10 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.