Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20- 25 minutes
- Brown bread slices- 8 to 10
- Grated red cabbage-1/4 cup
- Onions- 1 large finely chopped
- bell pepper- 1 finely chopped
- fresh corn kernels- 1 cup boiled
- refined flour/maida- 3/4 th cup
- milk- 1 cup
- butter-2 tbsp
- cheese- 2 tbsp
- black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- dried herbs ( oregano, thyme)- 1 tsp
- salt- for taste
How to prepare:
- In a wok add butter, let it melt.
- Add refined flour and milk simulataneously.Stir it continously so that no lumps are formed.
- If the consistency becomes too thick you can add more milk or little water.
- Add 2 tbsp of cheese , grated onions,cabbage and bell pepper.
- Add dried herbs , black pepper powder and salt.Finally add corn kernels and mix well and keep it aside.
- Grease a oven dish with butter, toast bread slices for 2 to 3 mins at 180 degrees.
- Remove the slices from oven.Spread the prepared mixture on top of bread slices and top it with grated cheese.
- Keep it in oven for 4 to mins.
- Toast is ready , You can serve it with tomato ketchup.
You must log in to post a comment.