Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Serves – 3
- Pasta- Boiled ( Any shape pasta of your choice can be used, I used chifori)
- Bell pepper- 1 finely chopped
- Onion- 1 finely chopped
- Red cabbage- 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Fresh corn kernels- boiled 1/4 cup
- dried oregano- 1 tsp
- dried thyme- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- mayonaise- plain 2 bsp
- salt- for taste
- refined flour- 1/2 cup
- milk- 1 cup
How to prepare:
- First we need to make white sauce. Heat butter in a pan, add refined flour and milk simultaneously.Take care no lumps are formed, keep stirring continously.
- Add all veggies, dried herbs , black pepper powder , mayo and salt and mix well.
- Add boiled pasta to this n toss well.
- Sprinkle dried herbs on top.
- Serve hot.Pasta tastes good when its served hot.
You must log in to post a comment.