Sabudana vada also called ‘sago vada’, is a traditional deep fried snack from Maharashtra, often served with green chutney.Sago tikkis are the best option to have when fasting.Do try this monsoon special crispy Sabudana tikkis.
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Serves- 5 to 6
- Sabudana/sago-1 cup
- Potato- 1 large boiled and mashed
- peanuts- 3/4 cup
- green chillies- 2 finely chopped
- coriander leaves- finely chopped
- red chilli powder- 1 tsp
- cumin powder-1/2 tsp
- salt- for taste
- oil- for deep frying
How to prepare:
- Soak sabudana in water for 2 to 3 hours.
- Drain and blend it once coarsely.
- Roast peanuts and grind it coarsely.
- In a bowl mix together sago,coarsely powdered peanuts,mashed potato ,chilli powder,green chilli ,coriander leaves,cumin powder and salt.
- Make it into oval shape and deep fry it.
- Tikkis are ready to be served.