Cooking time:15 to 20 mins
Serves – 3 to 4
- Paneer/cottage cheese – 1 bowl (vertical cubed)
- Onions- 1 large finely sliced
- Capsicum- 2 verticaly sliced
- Green chillies – 2
- Garlic – 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Corn flour -1/2 cup
- Salt- for taste
- Black pepper powder-1 tbsp
- Soya sauce-2 tbsp
- Tomato sauce-2 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce- 2tbsp
- Vegetable oil
- In a bowl make a batter adding together corn flour,salt,soya sauce,red chilli sauce,little salt and water.
- Heat oil in a wok.Dip the paneer cubes in prepared batter.Deep fry until golden brown and keep it aside.
- In another wok add little oil, garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add onion and saute until the onion turns translucent.
- Add capsicum n saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add salt and black pepper powder, mix well.
- Add soya sauce,tomato sauce ,red chilli sauce ;1 tbsp each.Mix well.
- Now add the deep fried paneer cubes to this and mix.
- Add little water to the remaining batter and add it to this .
- Cook for a minute.