Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time :5 mins
- Bread slices (I used brown bread)
- Bell peppers (green,yellow,red) :finely chopped 1/2 cup
- Cabbage:finely chopped 1/2 cup
- Onions :finely chopped 1
- Pepper powder : 1tsp
- Dried oregano:1/2 tsp
- Dried thyme:1/4 tsp
- Mayo: 1 cup
- Green chutney
- In a bowl mix together all the chopped veggies,dried herbs,pepper powder and mayo.
- Take a bread slice apply green chutney on one side and spread the filling made over the chutney.
- Close it with another bread slice.
- Grease the grill with butter and toast the sandwhich.
- Can be served with tomato ketchup.