Roti Chivda is a easy to make recepie made using leftover rotis.
Preparation time:5 mins
Cooking time :10 mins
- Rotis : 2
- Onions:1 finely chopped
- Tomatoes:1 finely chopped
- Green chillies :1 chopped
- Mustard seeds:1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds:1/4tsp
- Turmeric powder:1/4tsp
- Chilli powder:1/2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Coarsely grind rotis in mixture to make it into very small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, let it splutter.
- Add curry leaves and then add onions.
- Saute until it turns translucent.
- Add tomatoes and saute until it becomes soft.
- Add turmeric powder,chilli powder and salt.Mix well.
- Finally add the roti pieces and mix well.