Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves: 4 to 5
- Corn kernels : 1 big bowl
- Potatoes: 2 boiled
- All purpose flour/maida: 2 tbsp
- Mozarella cheese : 1 cup grated
- Coriander leaves : 1tbsp finely chopped
- Green chillies : 1 finely chopped
- Butter: 1tbsp
- Milk: 1cup
- Salt: for taste
- Corn flour: 2tbsp
- Oil: for deep frying
- Boil corn kernels, drain and keep aside.
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Heat butter in a pan, add maida and milk and stir continously till it thickens.
- Turn off the flame and add corn kernels,mashed potatoes,coriander leaves ,green chillies ,cheese and salt.
- Mix well and make small round dumplings.
- Roll it over corn flour and deep fry it.
- Serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney.
You must log in to post a comment.