Pasta lovers would love this recepie. Its spicy,yummy and easy to make one.
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Boiled pasta: 1 large bowl
- Veggies : 1 cup ( Your choice)
- Black peper powder: 2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Eggs: 2
- Dried herbs: 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil : 1 tbsp
- Boil pasta of your choice , drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add veggies ( I used chopped carrots, capsicum and corn kernels ).
- Saute well for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add eggs and scramble it.
- Add salt and black pepper powder, mix well.
- Add red chilli sauce and pasta and mix well.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- Garnish it with dried herbs.