This recepie is a blend of all the spices, a typical southindian cuisine. It can be served with rotis, rice , dosa etc.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Serves: 2 to 3
- Boiled Eggs: 2
- Onion : 1 finely chopped
- Tomato : 1 finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder: 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds : 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- curry leaves: few
- coriander leaves : few chopped
- Coconut oil : 1 tbsp
- Boil eggs for 10 mins. Peel and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok.Add fennel seeds and mustard seeds ,curry leaves , let it splutter.
- Add onions and saute till it becomes slightly golden brown , add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes.
- Add tomatoes and stir till it becomes mushy.
- Add all the dry spice powders and mix well. Sprinkle little water so that the spices blend well.
- Add eggs cut into half pieces and little water and mix without breaking the egg pieces.
- Cook for 5 mins, garnish with coriander leaves.