This is Indo chineese recepie i made with a little innovation. A perfect blend of sweetness and spicyness makes this dish yummy.
Preparation time : 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- boneless chicken: 1/4 kg
- Bell pepper: 1 cubed
- White onion: 1 cubed
- Corn flour: 2 tbsp
- Eggs: 1 beaten
- Refined flour: 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves: 5 to 6 chopped
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Sweet chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 1 tsp
- Honey: 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 2 tsp
- Salt : for taste
- Vegetable oil / olive oil
- Mix together chicken, pepper powder, chilli powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, soya sauce and chilli sauce.
- Marinate for 15 to 20 mins.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Coat chicken pieces first in corn flour, dip in beaten egg mix and coat in maida mix ( add salt pepper powder and chilli powder to maida ) .
- Deep fry the chicken pieces.
- Drain the oil and keep aside.
- In a wok add little oil , add garlic cloves and saute.
- Add onion and saute till it beacomes translucent followed by bell peppers.
- Saute well , add salt and pepper powder.
- Add soya sauce, sweet chilli sauce and tomato sauce; mix well.
- Mix together honey and apple cider vinegar; add it to the wok.
- Mix 1 tbsp corn flour in 1/4 cup of water and add it to the preparation.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add fried chicken pieces and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion leaves and sesame seeds.