Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
Serves: 5 to 6
- Chicken: 500 gms
- Onions: 2 chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 2 tsp
- Pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Garam masala: 1 tsp
- Chicken masala: 2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Coriander leaves: for garnishing
- Marinate chicken pieces along with all the dry spice powders and keep it for 10 mins.
- Put this marinated chicken pieces in pressure cooker with little water and cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add onions and little salt and saute until it turns golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now add the cooked chicken to this and mix well.
- Cook for another 5 minutes till the gravy thickens and garnish with coriander leaves.