Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time : 30 mins
Serves: 2 to 3
Indochineese chicken is a chineese style recepie with slight Indian twist. Babycorns are also added to this. Innovative recepie for chineese lovers.
- Boneless chicken : 1/4 kg
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic: minced 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Eggs: 1 beaten
- Corn flour: 1/ 2 cup
- Onions: 1 large cubes
- Capsicum: 2 cubed
- Garlic: chopped 1 tbsp
- Celery leaves: 1 tsp chopped
- Baby corn : 1/2 cup chopped
- Pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Vinegar: 1 tsp
- Corn flour: 1 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with ingredients listed above under marination for 10 mins.
- Take beaten egg in a bowl and corn flour in another bowl.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- One by one dip marinated chicken pieces in egg first and then roll it in corn flour and dip it in oil.
- Fry it till it becomes brown and crisp.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and saute.
- Add onions and little salt and saute until it turns little soft and crisp.
- Add capsicums and toss till it becomes soft.
- Add pepper powder, all the sauces and vinegar.
- Mix well and add 1tbsp corn flour mixed in 1/4 glass of water.
- Add more water if gravy becomea too thick in consistency.
- Add the fried chicken pieces to this and mix well.
- Cook for another 5 to 7 mins and add chopped celery .
- Serve it with fried rice or roti.