Dahi poha is a traditional authentic dish made during janmashtami in India. A very easy to make recepie.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Serves: 4 to 5
- Poha / flattened rice : 1 cup
- Yogurt: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: a pinch
- Salt: as needed
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Green chillies: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Ginger: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Soak poha partially by sprinkling water till it becomes completely wet.
- Add poha, sugar, salt and yogurt in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok add all the ingredients for tempering and pour it into the bowl.
- Mix well and serve.
You must log in to post a comment.