This is a very easy to make evening snack recepie. Crispy and yummy snack within few minutes.Do try it !!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Yield: 10 kebabs
- Bread slices: 5
- Onion: 1 finely chopped
- Egg: 1 beaten
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Kebab powder: 2 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Coriander leaves: finely chopped 1 tsp
- Oil: for deep frying
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough.
- Make balls out of it.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the balls till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or any chutney.
- N.B you can even roll it into cylindrical shape.