Bhatura is a popular Indian bread made for breakfast. Chole bhatura is the perfect combination. A typical northindian meal which comprises of bhatura, chole or chana masala with few slices of onion.Here I have posted the easy version of Bhatura.
Preparation time: 2 hours
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Refined flour/ maida: 1 cup
- Wheat flour: 1 small cup
- Rava : 1/4 cup
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Curd: 1 tbsp
- Salt: a pinch
- Baking soda: 1 tsp
- Ghee: 1 tsp
- Oil: for frying
- Sieve together maida, wheat flour , baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- Add sugar and rava , mix.
- Now add curd , water and ghee and knead well into a soft dough.
- Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Make medium sized balls out of the dough prepared.
- Roll it slightly bigger than the size of puri.
- Deep fry it.
- Drain and keep in a absorbent paper.
- Serve with chole or chana masala.
You must log in to post a comment.