Another innovative recepie from homechef !! Dedicated to all maggi lovers out there. A indochineese twist given to maggi , tastes very yummy and delicious. Do give it a try !!
Preparation time: 15 to 20 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Boneless chicken: 250 gm
- Refined flour: 2 tbsp
- Corn flour: 2 tbsp
- Pepoer powder: 2 tsp
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Eggs: 2
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Green chillies: 1 finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Sugar: a pinch
- Onion: 2 medium sized cubed
- Green capsicum: 3 small sized vertically sliced.
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce: 1 tsp
- Maggi noodles: 1 medium size packet
- Boil maggi with little oil , drain and keep aside.
- Clean chicken and add salt and 1 tsp pepper powder .
- We need to fry chicken first for that dip the chicken pieces in beaten egg first and then roll it in refined flour anf finally corn flour.
- Heat a kadai, deep fry the chicken pieces till slight brown colour.
- Drain and keep the fried chicken pieces aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok, add garlic and green chillies and saute.
- Add onions and saute for 2 mins.
- Now add capsicum and saute for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add salt, pepper powder and chilli powder and toss for a minute.
- Now add all the sauces and stir for a minute.
- Mix 2 tsp of corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add it to the wok.
- Let it boil.
- Now add the chicken pieces and toss well.
- Finally add the boiled maggi and toss.
- Ready to serve !!
You must log in to post a comment.