I have posted another version of peanut chutney before made using red chilli powder. Here we dont add powder, instead spicy green chillies are used.
Preparation time: 15 mins
- Peanuts: 1 cup
- Garlic: 6 to 7 cloves
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Green chillies: 4 to 5
- Salt: for taste
- Dry roast peanuts till it turns brown and crisp.
- Keep it aside for cooling.
- Peel off the skin of peanuts.
- In a blender grind together all ingredients coarsely.
- You may add green chillies according to the spiciness you want for the chutney.
- Store in air tight container and refrigerate for longer shelf life .