This recepies is a healthy nutritious diet food . The veggies are chopped and sauteed with few dried herbs and spices. A perfect single meal for lunch or dinner.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Brocolli: 4 to 5 florets
- Bell pepper(yellow, red &green): 1 cup chopped
- Onion: 1 cubed
- Baby corn: chopped 1/2 cup
- Corn kernels: 1/2 cup
- Mushrooms: 1 cup chopped
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Black pepper : 1 tsp crushed
- Salt: for taste
- Dried herbs: 1 tsp
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and saute till the raw smell goes.
- Add onions, bellpeppers and mushrooms one by one and saute each for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add baby corn and corn kernels and toss.
- Add the brocolli florets and add black pepper powder and salt and give it a toss.
- Add dried herbs and saute for 5 mins until the veggies become tender.
- Top it up with grated paneer/ cottage cheese and chopped spring onion leaves.
- You may add 1 tsp soya sauce to make it more tasty.