If you have leftover veggies and macaroni or pasta at home; this is a perfect dish to make.Its very easy and quick to make. You may use any veggies of your choice, may add boiled meat pieces too.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Macaroni: 1 cup
- Onion: 1 sliced vertically
- Bell peppers: 1 cup chopped
- Corn kernels: 1/4 cup
- Brocolli : 1 cup
- Garlic: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Black pepper powder: 1 to 2 tsp
- Oregano: 1/2 tsp
- Apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar: 2 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Spring onion leaves: few chopped
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Boil macaroni with little water for 5 mins.Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garluc and toss for a minute.
- Add chopped onions, bellpeppers, brocolli and corn kernels one by one and saute in medium to high flame until the veggies become tender and crisp.
- Add salt, pepper powder,oregano, soya sauce and apple cider vinegar.mix well.
- Add the boiled macaronis to this and give it a toss until its mixed well with the veggies.
- Garnish with spring onion leaves.