The most favourite thing I love to do when at home is to cook. I just find reasons to cook. I had few leftover bread slices , thought of making something for evening snack. I then mixed grated potato and schezwan sauce with the bread slices and rolled it up to deep fry. The outcome was hot and crispy fritters . Topped it with mayonaise and tomato ketchup and within no time it was all over.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Yield: 15 fingers
- Bread slices: 3 to 4
- Potato : 1 peeled and grated
- Schezwan sauce: 2 tbsp
- Cornflour: 2 tbsp
- Green chillies: 2 finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Oil: for frying
- Chop the bread slices into very small pieces.
- In a bowl mix together bread pieces, grated potato, green chillies, salt and cornflour.
- Make small cylindrical rolls .
- You can either deep fry or shallow fry in medium to low flame till it becomes golden brown.
- Drain and keep in absorbent paper.
- Serve with mayonaise and tomato ketchup.
You must log in to post a comment.