Healthy breakfast kick starts your day. So i always see to have a complete meal which is healthy as well as filling for breakfast. This uthappam is made using dosa batter and topped with lots of my favourite veggies. You can use veggies of your choice.
While making uthapam , try to pour more batter so that uthapam becomes thick and big so that you can fill it with veggies. I have used carrots, beetroot, capsicum as filling. You can use corn kernels, french beans, cabbage leaves etc.
Preparation time: 5 to 7 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Dosa batter: 2 cups
- Carrots: 1/2 cup grated
- Beetroot: 1/2 cup grated
- Capsicum: 1 finely chopped
- Gren chillies: 2 finely chopped
- Coriander leaved: few finely chopped
- Salt: for taste
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Schezwan sauce: 2 tbsp
- Heat a non stick tawa.
- Grease it with ghee / butter.
- Pour 2 big spoon full of dosa batter into the tawa. Do not make it very thin it should have medium thickness.
- Sprinkle melted butter on top.
- When bubbles start appearing add a spoon of schezwan sauce and spread.
- Top it with veggies, sprinkle salt, add coriander leaves and just press it with the spoon laddle.
- Cover and cook for a minute.
- Flip it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from flame .
- Serve with chutney or tomato ketchup.
You must log in to post a comment.