Fruits should be the main food in our regular diet. Some people dislike having fruit as it is.. so this recepie is specially for them. Very easy to prepare, delicious , sumptous and healthy dish for breakfast or snack.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Fruits : Of your choice 1 bowl cubed and sliced
- Coconut milk: 1/4 cup
- Chia seeds: 1 tsp
- Flax seeds: 1 tsp
- Honey: 1 tsp
- Dry fruits: 1 tbsp ( almonds, raisins, walnuts)
- Soak 1 tsp chia seeds in coconut milk and keep aside.
- Cut fruits of your choice ( I used bananas, strawberry and papaya)
- In a bowl layer the fruits, pour the soaked chia seeds and coconut milk mix into the bowl.
- Top it with flax seeds, honey and dry fruits.
- You can even refrigerate before serving.