Do you have cookies and icecream in stock ?? Heres a very easy desert recepie you can make in minutes.
Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cookies : 10 ( any flavour)
- Vanilla Icecream: 2 cups
- Edible sprinkles: 1/2 cup
- You can use any cookies of your choice. Here I have used Unibic Cookies.
- Take 1 cookie, layer 2 spoonful of icecream on the inner surface.
- Cover it with another cookie like a sandwhich and press slightly.
- See to it that icecream is filled from all sides.
- Now quick freeze the icecream sandwhich for 10 mins.
- Before serving sprinkle it with edible sprinkles from the sides.
N.B. You can even freeze it for longer time.
You must log in to post a comment.