One of my favourite Indochineese recepie is Chicken Chilli.. I have tried to make it the restaurant way.. juicy and yummy. Every time I make this I never got the same taste like in restaurant but this time finally I succeeded in making a perfect recepie. I havent used ajinomoto or Chineese salt in this recepie , still it tastes better.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Boneless chicken : 250 gm
- Eggs: 1
- Corn flour: 2 tbsp
- Maida / all purpose flour: 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder: 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Onions: 1 cubed
- Capsicum: 1 chopped
- Garlic : 1 tsp finely chopped
- Ginger: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Spring onion whites: 3 chopped
- Spring onion leaves: 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Green chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Soyasauce: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil / vegetable oil: 1/2 cup
- Marinate chicken pieces with 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp chilli powder, egg and salt. Mix well and keep covered for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add corn flour and maida to the marinated chicken and mix.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces till they turn golden in color. Drain and keep aside.
- In another wok add 2 tbsp oil ,add chopped ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add cubed onions and spring onion whites. Saute on medium to high flame for 2 mins.
- Now add chopped capsicum and toss for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add salt, black pepper powder and give it a toss.
- Add green chilli sauce and soya sauce and mix.
- Add 1 tbsp corn flour to 1/2 cup of water and mix and add this to the gravy.
- Let it heat for 2 mins.
- Now add the fried chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add finely chopped spring onion leaves and mix well.
You must log in to post a comment.