Stuffed onion rings is an innovative recepie , i got inspired by a video by Yum Recepies and gave it a try. It came out to be very yummy and delicious dish.
The stuffing is made using potatoes and shredded chicken with some spices and then its rolled over flour and dipped it egg and then again rolled over oats and rava mix. You can even use breadcrumbs instead of oats and rava mix.
Preparation time : 15 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
- Onion rings : of 2 onions
- Potato : 2 boiled and mashed
- Chicken : 1/4 cupboiled and shredded
- Cheese : 2 tbsp grated
- Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
- Pizza sauce : 1 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Plain flour : 3 tbsp
- Rava : 1 tbsp
- Oats : 2 tbsp
- Egg : 1 beaten
- Oil: for deep frying
- Chop the onion to get onion rings.
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- In a bowl mix together, mashed potatoes, shredded chicken pieces, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, pizza sauce, grated cheese and salt.
- Fill this stuffing inside the onion rings.
- Roll the rings in all purpose flour first, dip it in egg and then roll it over oats and rava mix.
- Heat oil in a wok, when the oil is hot enougj, drop in the onion rings to hot oil and deep fry the onion rings in medium flame till it becomes golden brown.
- Drain and remove from oil and keep in absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.