Kids and even adults are crazy about maggi , and if your kids do not have all veggies this is the best way to add on veggies into their bowl. Stir fry maggi noodles with too many veggies and trust me the bowl will be finished within no time.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Maggi noodles : 2 cubes
- Onion : 1 sliced
- Capsicum : 1 sliced
- Brocolli : 1/2 cup
- Green peas : 1/4 cup
- Carrots : 1/4 cup chopped
- Garlic : 1 tsp chopped
- Green chillies : 2 chopped
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Maggi masala powder: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil : 2 tbsp
- Boil maggi with little oil added to water. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and toss.
- Add sliced onions and green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add all the veggies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and toss.
- Now drag the veggies to one side of wok , and add 1 or 2 eggs at the other side.
- Scramble it and mix with the veggies.
- Add maggi masala powder and mix well.
- Finally add boiled maggi and mix well.