A perfect side dish to prepare on lazy days. When I feel lazy to cook I look for something which I can make quickly and with minimal ingredients. So here today on this lazy day I have made Masala Potatoes , side dish which goes well with rice and chapatis.
Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
- Potatoes: 2
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Rava / semolina: 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds: 1 tbsp
- Boil potatoes first, do not over boil them.
- Peel of the skin and slice the potatoes into round pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the potatoes , toss gently.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and toss on high flame.
- Sprinkle rava and sesame seeds and toss.
- Cook for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.