I had made this fried rice few days back but I couldnt post it, so posting it now. After so many trials I can say finally I could make a proper restaurant style Fried Rice. I love chineese food and whenever I try making chineese food at home i never get that complete perfection but this time I was happy that I could make it perfect.. Lesson learnt is that we must keep on trying till we become perfect
Preparation time : 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- White Rice: 1 cup boiled and cooled
- Boneless chicken : 150 g chopped
- Garlic : 1 tsp finely chopped
- Ginger: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Spring onion bulbs: 1/2 cup chopped
- Spring onion greens: 1/2 cup chopped
- French beans: 1/2 cup sliced
- Eggs: 2
- Maida / all purpose flour: 2 tbsp
- Corn flour: 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Oil : 1 cup
- Marinate chicken pieces with chilli powder, black pepper powder, salt and egg. Keep it covered for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a wok, add maida and corn flour to the marinated chicken pieces and mix well.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces to golden brown .
- Drain and keep aside.
- Now in another wok , heat 2 to 3 tbsp of oil.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic and saute.
- Add spring onion whites and saute for a minute.
- Add french beans and saute in high flame for 2 to 3 mins.
- Now drag the veggies to one side of pan and break open an egg on the other side. Scramble it.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the boiled white rice to this and mix.
- Add 1 tbsp soya sauce and toss.
- Finally add spring onion leaves and toss for a minute on high flame and switch off the flame.