Are you craving for any spicy sides with your meal?? Then this is the perfect one.. spicy and yummy red chilli chutney. This goes well with Dosas, Idli, Rice , Rotis. You can even use it as spread or filling for buns or paav.
Checkout the recepie below
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Red Chilli : 10 nos
- Garlic : 12 to 13 cloves
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Jaggery: a small piece
- Kashmiri chilli powder: 1/2 tsp ( optional)
- Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
- Curry leaves: few
- Asoefitida: 1/2 tsp
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Wash and clean the Red chillies.
- Remove the head of the chillies and chop it into small pieces.
- Mix together red chillies and garlic cloves and make it into fine paste.
- Heat a tawa, add oil and let it heat.
- Add mustard seeds, let it crackle, add asoefitida powder and curry leaves.
- Add the ground chilli paste to the pan and mix well.
- Add salt, chilli powder (optional) , jaggery and let it cook for 5 mins and switch off the flame.