I am a great indochineese food lover and so I love trying different innovative recepies in Indochineese cuisine.
Earlier I have made Egg chilli but in that recepie I had used hard boiled egg pieces as main ingredient.
Here in this recepie I thought of giving it a twist by scrambling the egg and using it as main ingredient.
Lets checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Eggs: 3
- White onion: 1 large cubed
- Capsicum: 1 large cubed
- Garlic: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Spring onion greens: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Green chilli sauce: 1 tsp
- Manchurian chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Salt: for taste
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Beat the eggs well. Heat a wok , add 2 tsp of oil and pour the beaten egg mix into the wok.
- Scramble it into thick pieces. Once done remove and keep aside.
- In the same wok, add 2 tbsp oil , let it heat.
- Add finely chopped garlic and give it a toss.
- Add cubed onions with little salt and toss on high flame.
- Once onions become little soft add capsicum and saute till it becomes soft.
- Add pepper powder and mix well.
- Mix 1 tbsp of mamchurian chilli powder in 1/2 cup of water ans add this to the wok. You can even add corn flour as substitute for manchurian chilli powder.
- Let it boil for 2 mins , mix well.
- Add the scrambled eggs and mix well.
- Finally add chopped spring onion greens and switch off the flame.