Jackfruit Sheera is an innovative recepie ; fusion of Northindian and Southindian sweet recepie.
I have used Jackfruit pulp in this recepie and mixed it with Roasted rava and ghee with few condiments.
Lets checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Serves: 7 to 8
- Roasted Rava: 500 g
- Jackfruit : 2 cups chopped
- Sugar: 5 tbsp
- Ghee: 1 cup
- Cashews: 2 tbsp chopped
- Raisins: 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder : 1 tsp
- Boiled Milk: 1 n 1/2 cups
- Blend the jackfruit pieces into fine consistency pulp.
- Heat a wok and add ghee to it.
- Add roasted rava and keep stirring continously for 5 mins.
- Add sugar and mix well for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add jackfruit pulp at this stage and mix well.
- Finally add boiled milk , powdered cardamom powder, cashews and raisins and keep stirring for 5 to 6 mins continously.
- When everything gets combined well switch off the flame and keep it closed for sometime before serving.