Pancakes are the best breakfast when you wanna make it very quick in the morning or when you feel lazy to cook. It’s very easy to make as well as quick too. And happiness is when you get a perfect texture.
I never prefer store bought pancake mix,instead I always prepare batter and keep it for 10 mins before cooking so that the pancakes turn out to be more soft and fluffy.
Let’s checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Serves: 15 nos
- Plain flour: 2 cups
- Eggs: 3
- Milk: 1 n 1/2 cups
- Salt: a pinch
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder: 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- Butter: 1 tsp
- In a bowl add plain flour,baking soda,salt and eggs. Whisk together.
- Add milk gradually and adjust the consistency. It should be semi thick,not too running.
- Add sugar and cinnamon powder and give it a final mix. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Heat a non stick pan,Grease it with butter.
- Pour a bbig spoonful of batter in the pan and cook both sides till they get perfect light brown texture.
- Repeat the same with remaining batter. Serve hot with maple syrup or chocolate spread.
You must log in to post a comment.