When you get bored of eating something repetitively change your menu !! That’s my protocol.. We get to buy frozen Parathas which we just heat or microwave and have it with any gravy or egg fry.. here’s a twist to this Paratha.. I cooked the frozen Paratha,chopped into cubes and along with spices and veggies made it into a colourful and flavourful recepie.. CHILLI PARATHA 🍽️🥘 checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Parathas: 5
- Onions: 1 sliced
- Tomato: 1 sliced
- Gingergarlic paste: 1 tsp
- GreenChillies: 3 chopped
- Coriander leaves: few chopped
- Curryleaves: few
- turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Redchilli powder: 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Vegetableoil: 4 tbsp
- Heat or microwave frozen Parathas and chop it into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan,add onions and salt and saute till it turns brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste,curry leaves and Coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add all spice powders and mix well.
- Add tomatoes and saute till it turns mushy.
- Sprinkle little water so that the masalas combine well.
- Finally add the cubed parathas and mix well and saute for 2 mins.
You must log in to post a comment.