Banana and choco chips muffins ❤️❤️❤️ It was my first trial and turned out well.. I am usually not very fond of baking but when I attempt I try to make it 💯
This is a very easy and quick recepie.. best to have during snack time. Leys checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves: 10 to 12 nos.
- Plain flour: 1 1/4 cups
- Granulated sugar: 1/2 cup
- Baking powder: 2 tsp
- Baking soda: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon powder: 1/2 tsp
- Choco chips: 1/2 cup
- Eggs: 2
- Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
- Bananas: 3
- Vegetable oil/ melted butter: 1/2 cup
- Sieve together all the dry ingredients ( plain flour,sugar, baking soda, baking powder,salt and cinnamon powder)
- Mix all together and keep aside.
- Add 1 tbsp flour to the choco chips and keep aside.
- In another bowl,mash bananas with a fork, add eggs , vanilla essence and vegetable oil and whisk well.
- Add the dry mix to the mashed banana mix and mix slowly.
- Add choco chips and combine everything slowly. Do not whisk too much.
- Preheat the oven for 15 mins.
- Grease the cupcake moulds, fill the cupcake mix upto 3/4 th level of the mould.
- Sprinkle some choco chips on top.
- Bake it for 20 mins at 200°C.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 mins.
- Demould and serve .