Garma garam Egg Pakore with Kadak Chai 😍😍 Rainy weather with hot snacks is a best combination to relax and relish… I was craving to have something fried and spicy and just mixed up everything that I thought would make a good pakora and yes it was a successful innovation of a new recepie 😉
Checkout the detailed recepie below to know more and let me know if you like it 😀
Preparation time:5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Eggs: 3
- Gram flour/ besan: 1/2 cup
- Onions: 1 finely chopped
- Green chillies: 1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves: 1 tsp finely
- Ginger garlic paste: 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Ajwain/ carom seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Asoefitida powder: 1/4 tsp
- Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: as required
- Oil: for deep frying
- Beat eggs well till froth appears.
- Add in all the ingredients and mix well.
- Add water to adjust the consistency of required. The batter should be of flowing consistency.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop a tablespoon of batter into the hot oil . Repeat . Fry till both sides turn golden brown.
- Drain and keep in absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup .
LIKE| SHARE| COMMENT if you like the recepie .