After lot of eating South Indian food now it’s time for switching it to Northindian food.. just for a change 😉 PESHAWARI CHICKEN it is !! Seered chicken tossed in spicy and creamy gravy and served with hot steamed white rice 😋😋
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Chicken: 1 kgOnions: 3 large finely sliced
- Tomatoes: 1 finely chopped
- Green chillies: 2 chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves:2 tbsp finely chopped
- Red chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder: 1 tbsp
- Salt: as required
- Kasuri methi: 1 tsp crushed
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the chicken pieces and seer them for 3 to 4 mins. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add onions with little salt and saute till they turn light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes off.
- Add red chilli powder,black pepper powder and green chillies and saute till oil separates.
- Add tomatoes and saute till it turns soft and mushy.
- Add garam masala powder and mix well. Add seered Chicken pieces and mix well and add some hot water and adjust the consistency.
- Coverand cook for 5 mins. Open the lid and cook on low flame for 10 mins.
- Finally add some crushed kasuri methi and finely chopped coriander leaves.
Enjoy with Rice or Rotis 😍
LIKE | SHARE | COMMENT if you like the recepie.
You must log in to post a comment.