Surti Papdi Lilva / Hyacinth Beans Masala.. found this in frozen veggies section when I had gone for grocery shopping.. and I din’t knew how exactly is it prepared and thought of giving it a try my own way.. and came out to be very delicious..
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Hyacinth beans: 2 cups
- Onions: 2 large finely chopped
- Tomatoes: 1 large finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 n1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Chole / Chana masala: 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Salt: as required
- Oil: 4 tbsp
- Heat oil in a wok. Add cumin seeds,let it splutter.
- Add onions with little salt and saute till it turns soft and light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes off.
- Add all the dry spice powders and mix well. Sprinkle some water and saute till oil separates.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they turn soft and mushy.
- Add 2 cups of hot water and let it boil.
- Add hyacinth beans and cover and cook on high flame for 10 mins and simmer for another 7 to 8 mins.
- Finally add some chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Enjoy with rice or rotis.
LIKE | SHARE | COMMENT if you like the recepie