#recepieoftheday BEEF KEEMA MASALA
Twist to the very popular Indian recepie ; Mutton Keema Masala. Beef mince is pressure cooked with spices, spicy and creamy gravy is prepared with whole spices and spice powders and beef is added to the gravy and simmered on low heat till gravy thickens.
Checkout the detailed recepie below
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
- Beef mince: 500 g
- Onions: 4 finely chopped
- Tomatoes: 2 finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tbsp
- Green peas: 1/4 cup
- Coriander leaves: 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Curry leaves: 2 sprigs
- Turmeric powder: 3/4 tsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder: 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder: 2 n 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder: 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tbsp
- Shah Jeera: 1 tsp
- Green cardamom: 4 *Cloves: 3
- Cinnamon stick: 1 small piece
- Vegetable oil: 4 tbsp
- Pressure cook the minced beef with 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and some salt for 1 whistle. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the whole spices and toss for a minute.
- Add onions, curry leaves and some salt and saute till onions turn light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes off.
- Add tomatoes and saute till they turn soft and mushy.
- Now add all the dry spice powders and mix well on low flame.
- Add in green peas and give it a toss.
- Later add some chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Now add in the beef stock and let it come to boil.
- Add the cooked beef mince and cover and cook on medium to high flame for 10 mins.
- Open the lid, add some more black pepper powder and a dash of garam masala powder.
- Cook for another 15 mins on low flame.
- Finally garnish with some chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Serve hot with rice , rotis or bread.
LIKE | SHARE | COMMENT if you like the recepie