I believe that one must keep cooking a recepie may be ‘n’ number of times until you get the perfection. And I always like to follow this rule. I am never fully satisfied till I get my recepie perfect even though I get good reviews.
And today I am happy to share this Pasta recepie which I had prepared for dinner and I must say it was too perfect in consistency as well as taste.
Checkout the detailed recepie below
Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- Penne pasta : 1 packet ( 250g)
- Mushrooms: sliced 2 cups
- Garlic: 1 tsp minced
- Black pepper: 2 tsp crushed
- Plain flour: 2 tbsp
- Grated cheese: 1 cup
- Sour cream: 2 tbsp
- Milk: 2 cups
- Salt: as required
- Olive oil: as required
- Fresh herbs: for garnishing
- Red chilli flakes: for garnishing
- Boil water with some salt and olive oil. Add the pasta when water starts boiling. Cover and cook on medium flame for 10 to 12 mins.
- Switch off the flame and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok,add sliced mushrooms and garlic. Season with some salt and crushed black pepper. Sauté on high flame for 5 to 6 mins. Set aside.
- Heat oil, lower the flame and add the plain flour. Mix well with the oil , keep mixing for a minute.
- Add a cup of milk and keep stirring without forming any lumps. Season with salt and crushed black pepper.
- When the sauce starts to thicken mix in the sour cream.
- Add the boiled penne pasta to the sauce with some remaining stock , add in the sautéed mushrooms and mix well.
- Finally add the grated cheese and mix. Garnish with some fresh herbs and crushed red chilli flakes.
- Serve hot for better taste.