Delicious food has always been my inspiration and whenever I some amazing food from outside I try to guess the ingredients and prepare it by myself. Even though It might not taste very perfect but it would always have a homely taste and I like it that way.
This recepie is one such recepie which I have tasted many times in a Chinese restaurant and tried to prepare it at home.
Checkout the recepie below and let me know the feedback when u try it
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Cooked white rice: 2 cups
- Carrot:1 finely chopped
- Cabbage: 1 cup chopped
- Celery: 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Ginger: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Dry red chillies: 3 to 4 chopped
- Eggs: 2 beaten
- Schezwan chutney: 2 tbsp
- White vinegar: 2 tsp
- Salt: as required
- Vegetable oil: 4tbsp
- Spring onion leaves: for garnishing
- Heat oil in a wok, add celery, ginger , garlic and dry red chillies. Toss for few seconds.
- Add chopped veggies with some salt and sauté on medium to high flame till tender.
- Add the schezwan chutney and mix well.
- Pour the beaten egg into the wok and scramble it . Mix it with the veggies.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well .
- Finally add spring onion greens and give it a quick mix.