Presenting you recepie of the day , which was not prepared by me ; coz my hubby took over the kitchen and I enjoyed this delicious pasta 😀.
In this recepie, Heinz Pasta Sauce was used , which we always prefer over the pasta sauces.
There’s no authentic Italian method followed , it’s just according to the taste and love of flavours this recepie is created but trust me it was amazing.
Checkout the detailed recepie below 👇🏻
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Pasta :250g
- White onions: 1 large sliced
- Carrots: 2 finely grated
- Celery: 2 tbsp chopped
- Pasta Sauce : 250 g
- Spring onion greens: 1 tbsp chopped
- Fresh thyme : for garnishing
- Cheese: grated 4 tbsp
- Salt: as required
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil: 3 tbsp
- Boil water in a saucepan, add the pasta with enough salt and some oil.
- Let it cook al dente. Drain and set aside. Reserve the pasta water.
- Heat a wok, add olive oil.
- Add grated carrots and half of sliced onions. Sauté till it caramelises / turns golden brown.
- Add celery and toss for few seconds.
- Add the pasta sauce and remaining onions and mix well. Keep sauteeing till onions turn soft.
- Add some sugar and spring onion greens and mix.
- Now add the cooked pasta with some pasta stock and mix.
- Cook for couple of minutes and finish off sprinkling some fresh thyme.
- Add grated cheese on top before serving.
You must log in to post a comment.