Mumbai Chaat with a twist.When I miss that chatpata, delicious CHAAT which I used to have back home almost once a week, all I could do was to make my own version of healthy chaat and satify my taste buds. But trust me , when I was preparing this I never believed this would turn out to he as delicious as the authentic Chaat served back home.
Presenting a videsi version of popular Indian Chaat; INDOMEXICAN CHAAT ! This plate of Indomexican Chaat is full of different and balanced flavours with crunchy texture. You can use any raw veggies of your choice for this recepie.
Sharing the recepie below
Preparation time: 10 mins
- Onion: 1 chopped
- Red / Yellow bell pepper: 1/2 chopped
- Red Cabbage: 1/2 cup shredded
- White Cabbage: 1/2 cup shredded
- Carrot: 1 grated
- Chilli Beans: 1 can
- Green chilli: 1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves: finely chopped
- Unprocessed cheese : to garnish
- Tortilla chips: slightly crushed
- Chaat masala / black salt: 1/4 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Lime juice: 1 tbsp
- Mix together all the veggies, add in chaat masala, salt, green chillies and lime juice. Mix them well.
- Serve this veggies mix into the serving plate. Layer few tbsp of canned chilli beans on too of the veggies.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves, tortilla chips and cheese on top and serve.