Eggs for dinner are always a time saving option specially on busy working days. I have come up with a quick and easy Egg recipe and can be made with very few ingredients under 15 mins. Just a bowl of this scramble itself is a good portion for dinner.
Who doesn’t love eggs? Eggs prepared in any way is always my favourite and I love playing around with different ingredients and end up creating a versatile recipe every time. I would say Eggs go well with any ingredient you try to add in.So lets jump to the recipe now, do leave your comments below if you try this recipe.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Eggs: 8 large
- Spring onion whites: 2 tbsp chopped
- Spring onion greens: 1 tbsp chopped
- Ginger: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Red chilli flakes: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Black pepper: freshly crushed
- Olive oil: 1 to 2 tbsp
- Break open eggs into a bowl. Whisk them well for around 30 to 40 seconds till they become frothy, this makes the eggs soft n fluffy.
- Heat a skillet, add olive oil. Add ginger, spring onion whites and red chilli flakes; toss for a minute on medium high flame.
- Get the flame to medium and pour the whisked egg into the skillet. Do not mix for a minute.
- Slowly start to draw circles with the spatula and get the eggs scramble.
- When the eggs get scrambled evenly add salt to taste, sprinkle spring onion greens and give it a quick toss. Do not cook eggs for longer as it may dry up and we don’t want that.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle some freshly cracked black pepper and serve hot !