A simple version of the chutney made with very few ingredients. This is a maharashtrian recepie . It can be made in bulk and stored to use it regularly. This chutney tastes yummy when had with khichdi, roti or rice. There are 2 versions of this recepie , the other one I will be uploading it later.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- Peanuts: 1 large bowl
- Garlic: 7 to 8 cloves
- Red chilli powder: 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Salt: for taste
- Dry roast peanuts till it turns brown.
- Remove the skin/ peel the peanuts.
- Now in a mixer just coarsely grind all the ingredients together.
- You should not make it into fine powder.
- There should be chunks of peanuts.
- Store in a air tight container and refrigerate.
- You may add chilli powder according to your spice tolerance.